Thursday, November 19, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 324/42, 2020 - Thursday

I am not sure, but I am pretty sure that this week has seemed to be about three weeks longer than necessary. So many questions, not enough answers. It just seems odd. I know that it probably has something to do with the fact that this is 2020 but I can't really put my finger on it. I have started doing crossword puzzles (trying to keep the mind sharp), and it helps that I can look up answers on my phone for many of the answers that I am TOO old to know. And answers that I am too old to have ever heard of. Or answers that are people that are too young to have ever used a dial phone. You know, that kind of stuff. I am pretty sure, too, that this will pass at some point. It always does. But for now, I have moments that I just sit here in front of the computer and daydream. Like just these last four minutes, and than I remember, oh yeah, I am in the middle of a journal entry, I should finish that. I had baked mashed potatoes for dinner tonight. I had an egg salad sandwich for lunch, so I wasn't really hungry when it should have been dinner time, so I did not press the issue. The dogs were a little bit disappointed, but they will forget about it in a couple minutes. Nice moon out tonight, still lovely fall like weather here in central Texas. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment