Monday, November 23, 2020

me 12 - Day 328/38, 2020 - Monday

I wasn't around for the first Flu pandemic, but it seems that history has a way of  repeating itself. It is perfectly okay with me if you don't agree, this is MY journal, so I can say whatever i want. Simple things are often the easiest and the best, and many times we just need to stop overthinking stuff. I have a tendency to make easy things difficult. Take for instance my mobile banking app. I worked all day at trying to logon to my mobile banking app, and I KNEW what the login and the passwords were, so why couldn't I logon? Okay, it was probably because of a update to my cell phone, so I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. Still nothing. Then I looked up the password, just to make sure, and I had been using the wrong password the whole time, and the wrong user ID, and when I uninstalled the app, I had to re-enroll AND change my password and login. Only I can make mistakes like that. We had an issue with a piece of hardware in the office today, and on-line tech support could not fix it. Several of us had crawled around on the floor to make sure everything was plugged in, and it all was. While I was on the phone with tech support, I decided to unplug the power at the piece of hardware, waited a couple seconds, and plugged it back in. The whole thing came to life, and for once, I can claim that I was smarter than tech support. It is not often that I can make that statement without crossing my fingers! Problem solved. Let's just wait and see what Tuesday brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment