Saturday, November 21, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 327/39, 2020 - Saturday

I stayed in the bed much longer than the girl dogs (one in particular) wanted me to. But, she will get over it, she is not gonna starve any time soon. I let the chickens loose, and they were all accounted for. Then I just had a leisurely morning, did a little bit of work, and after noon I just got in the car and rode around for a while. I did make a stop at Walgreen's for some glucosamine and some Zyrtec. It was really just a nice, lazy day, no rushing around to get anything accomplished, and that was nice. I did participate in the Austin Empty Bowl Project silent auction, and I won two items. I will drive in to Austin tomorrow to pick them up, and then I will see what kind of mischief I can get into. Otherwise, it is going to be a slow evening, too. There is supposed to be a cold front come through tomorrow, bringing with it a chance of rain. That would be really good. My phone says there is a 60% chance of rain tomorrow, and the low temperature forecast for Sunday night/Monday morning is 48. Thanksgiving day looks like it will be okay, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment