Sunday, November 8, 2020

12 - Day 313/53, 2020 - Sunday

This is what happens when you post on Facebook that you are going to be holding an (an interesting) open house, and it is within 100 miles of where I am. I just might drop in for a quick visit. Kylee posted Friday that she was holding a house open, and it looked like (and it really was) a cool early 20th Century Victorian cottage. It is a really cute house, and if I just wanted more anxiety in my life, I would consider buying this little precious house that is only about 80 or 85 miles away from where I am living now. BUT, right now, I am not looking for more stuff to worry about, I have plenty! It is a really NEAT house though, and I wish I could just buy the storage shed and everything that is in it. I would love to spend about an hour or two rummaging around in there to see what I could find. The open house was in Somerville, and it was a really nice ride down there. I cranked up some old music (Yes, Boomer), and had a nice ride and saw some nice places on the way down there. I was going to come home via Round Top, but I was afraid I would never get back if I stopped, so I went through Giddings, Elgin, Copeland, Taylor and then home. I did stop at the HEB in Taylor and spent less than nine dollars. I really did not need too much. After I got home, I cleaned the chicken coop, and crossed that off my list. I do not have a lot of things on my list this week, but I am pretty confident I will fill up the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment