Sunday, November 22, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 327/39, 2020 - Sunday

Well, this just goes to show you how much I know. I did not even know there was a thing about 'mask breath,' but there was a cure for it advertised in the morning paper, so it must be a thing, right? The newspaper is much more reliable than the internet, right? I think so. So, I guess that just gives me one more thing to be worried about. Great! The cold front came through about 3:30 this afternoon, maybe a little bit earlier. We recorded 0.05" of rain in the official gauge, so we will take whatever we can get. I got all my chores done, and I purposely abbreviated the list. Abbreviated is a pretty long word for its' definition. But I digress. I got all my chores done, went in to Austin to pick up my Empty Bowl bounty, and then did a few things on the way back. All is well, we expect the temperature to be down in the high 40s or low 50s overnight, and still no sign of any freezes in the forecasts. That will work okay for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment