Friday, November 13, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 318/48, 2020 - Friday

It is Friday, and for most of this week, I thought Thanksgiving was next week. Oops. It's okay, it seems I was just trying to short-change myself, and skip a week. I got up a few minutes early today, and left for Austin a little bit earlier than usual. I had a zoom call at ten o'clock, and I wanted to make sure I got to the office in plenty of time. I am not sure of the exact length of the zoom call, but I think it was over about 1:45 this afternoon. That is a new record for the longest zoom meeting I have had the pleasure of attending. It was long, but we made some good decisions and I think those decisions (all of them) were in the best interests of all my colleagues. You know who you are and you know of which I speak, if you know who you are. After the zoom, I was able to get a couple phone calls in, and then it was a haircut day, and I got to that appointment with plenty of time to spare. I am all set, haircut wise, for the next three weeks. I get my haircut EVERY three weeks, and I don't know if that is a lot or not, but it is what I do. I wash my hair every day, too, and I know for sure most wimmin do not do that. I think most guys do, but I have never brought that up in polite conversation. I think we qualified for a 'trace' of rain today, not sure, but that is what I will record in the morning. It was more than a heavy dew, so I am going to record it as a 'trace.' Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment