Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 322/44, 2020 - Tuesday

It was a totally beautiful day n central Texas today, although it was a chilly start. The last two nights have been three dog nights, and I am the big dog. The girls have taken up residence, one on each side of me on the bed, which for all practical purposes means I am paralyzed...I cannot move. It may be keeping the dogs warm, but I was freezing to death. That could be an exaggeration. I had the heat set on 68 degrees, but I was cold. And, I truly believe that I woke up at 7 minutes past the hour for eight hours. I do not think that is a healthy way to sleep. I understand that, as one ages, good DEEP sleep is important for the brain to get rid of stuff that helps you remain healthy. Something like that, I forget exactly what was reported. Anyway, I am pretty much enjoying the leisurely mornings and late starts to the work day, but I am making a conscious effort to go in to Austin as much as I had been. I think I have been pretty lucky so far, maintaining the status quo, but I think a few more decisions on the side of caution are in order. I am not getting any younger! There was a lovely sunset this evening, and I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment