Monday, November 2, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 307/59, 2020 - Monday

At this point, I am relatively certain that I can survive almost anything. I took my car in this morning, everything was done by text. I did not talk with anyone in the service department, I did not go in the building, there was no interaction at all. They sent me everything by text: Where to drop my key fob, what they had lined up for me as a loaner, where the car was, how I could access the key in a digital lockbox (number 12). There was only one problem, and that is/was that there were about a dozen, white Model S's on the side of the building, so it was the very last one I tried to break in to. Where did you find your keys? In the last place I looked. After I got the loaner, I went to Trader Joe's in Great Hills and bought four bags of potato chips, so I am ready for whatever you can throw at me. I made it into the office about nine o'clock, and left a little after two. It is hard to talk on the phone when it does not connect to the loaner bluetooth. Nothing but first world problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment