Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 330/36, 2020 - Wednesday

Okay, I honestly think I am in over my head here. I picked up pies this morning at Costco and distributed them to folks here and there. This afternoon, I picked up my Thanksgiving dinner (serves two to four) from HEB. It looks kind of complicated if you want to know the truth. The directions are kind of like those you might get when assembling a cabinet from Ikea. Except not really enough pictures. There is a prep time, and then a cooking time. Different cooking times for the four (OMG4!) side dishes. And then there is the gravy and the cranberry sauce. I may just have the cranberry sauce and call it a day. I have a couple more pies to deliver in the morning, and then an errand or two to complete in Austin, and then I expect to start the oven an see where that leads about 2 o'clock. If I don't post in this journal tomorrow, you might want to take a road trip to Bartlett and see if the house is still standing. What was I thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment