Sunday, November 1, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 306/60, 2020 - Sunday

I revised my to-do list today, and I ended up with 15 things to get accomplished today. I got twelve of them done, so I don' think that is too shabby. I did four loads of laundry (that is only one to-do list item, so I am happy with those results. I have been listening to a book on audible, and I am down to less than an hour to finish that, another accomplishment. I have to get up early (it's all relative) again tomorrow to take my car in for the windshield replacement, and I doubt they will get it done in one day. BUT, I am pretty confident this time that they will have a loaner for me, and hopefully I will get my car back on Tuesday. I have another appointment on Tuesday as well, but I think it will all work out. I am also going to make trips to Trader Joe's this week (for nothing but potato chips) and a trip[ to Costco (just to see what I can find). I will also have meetings on Wednesday and Thursday, and I think Friday is a pretty open day. This afternoon, I went to Lake Georgetown, just to see what it was like. I do not think I have ever been there before, even though Jody and I drove past it a couple times, we never stopped by. It is rather unremarkable, but it is a place to go every now and then. The sun was dazzlingly bright, and the temperature was in the seventies, and I could have easily gotten a sunburn if I had sat and stayed a little while. I imagine it is really HOT in the summers, and I do not think there is any place there to actually get in the water. That sentence does not really make sense, so I imagine I just did not get to the right section of the lake. Another adventure for another time. Oh, and before I forget, welcome to November!

No comments:

Post a Comment