Saturday, October 31, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 305/61, 2020 - Saturday

It's Halloween, and this year, I have decided I am going to go trick or treating as a crop duster. What do you think? I could fill the tanks with disinfectant spray, and be the sensation of the edge of nowhere. It's an idea, anyway! As far as I am concerned, I was too productive for my own good today. I have 19 things on my weekend to do list, and I have already accomplished  eleven and a half of those things. One thing is kind of an ongoing task, but I will get that one finished tomorrow. It was another beautiful day here in central Texas, the high temperature was in the mid-70s, and a nice gentle breeze was from the south. I have already turned all the clocks back except four in my bathroom and the mantle clock. I expect I will still find one or two that I missed in the coming weeks, that is what usually happens. More about the crop dusters; they have been out here for the last couple days, not sure if they are seeding or fertilizing or weed killing. I think this time of year they are putting winter rye grass in the fields for cattle, but I never know for sure. It is always interesting to watch them though, and I could do that for hours. Very interesting. I also ALMOST got my new printer setup completed. It works, but I have it hooked up to the computer with a cable, I could not get the wifi to work, but I will leave that for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment