Monday, October 26, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 300/66, 2020 - Monday

You read it right boys and girls, today is the 300th day of the year, only 66 more days to go. The last time I checked, it was 46 degrees outside, and damp. We received about a tenth of an inch of rain, but it has been grey and overcast all day long. I have actually turned the heat on on one side of the house. It is set at 70 degrees, and it has not come on yet, but I expect it will overnight. I just want to chase the chill out of the bedroom, what with the Covids and all that, and particularly my advanced age. Anyway... On days like this, it was always a Wendy's Chili night, and I would stop and get us chili for dinner. Why not? I stopped on the way home, and I had chili for dinner. I hope the beans don't cause me any issues! Otherwise, it was a pretty good day, I was in the office EARLY because I knew I had stuff that needed to be accomplished. Got all that done, and working on polishing some stuff for TREPAC Orientation this week and next week. With everything being virtual, it is seemingly much more complicated than doing these meetings in person. I will report back to you tomorrow night and let you know how the first day went.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment