Friday, October 16, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 290/76, 2020 - Friday

I got my vote on this afternoon.I did a couple zoom meetings, and several phone calls, and I left the house about 4 o'clock, and headed to the Jarrell ISD headquarters and did my early voting. No lines, no waiting, pretty simple, in-and-out. According to the American-Statesman update this evening, 22.7% of the registered voters in Williamson County have voted since Tuesday. I think there will be a lot of counting to get done on the third. While I was in Jarrell, I thought I should stop at the grocery store, but there was nothing really that I could think of that I needed, and it was just (I think) out of habit that I thought I NEEDED to stop at the grocery.I can't think of anything I need to be hoarding right now, so I just came on home. I am not sure what I will get accomplished tomorrow, maybe nothing, but I have several hours to think about it at least. If you guys think of something interesting, other than a road-trip to Hazlehurst, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment