Saturday, October 10, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 284/82, 2020 - Saturday

I had just a little bit of motivation to use the leaf blower and clean off the pool deck and the patio, but Barney came up and decided it would be a good time to get a drink of water, so that interfered with all my plans. The whole day was thrown off kilter because of it. Basically, I got very little done today. I did feed Barney and the chickens, and got a couple classes ready for presentation next week. I have a pretty long to done list of things to get accomplished tomorrow, and I figure I will get most of it done. It is supposed to be 100 degrees tomorrow, and if it reaches that high, it will be the latest in ANY year we have had 100 degree temperatures. Towards the end of the week, they are teasing that we might have a little bit of rain, nothing to get too excited about though. It really seems to be getting light much later in the mornings, and dark much earlier in the afternoons. There are still three weeks until daylight saving times ends on November 1st. It should be dark for about 23 hours a day between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment