Friday, October 30, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 304/62, 2020 - Friday

Okay, it was a lovely day in central Texas, the day started off really early so I could get the car in to the service center by 8:15, and that did not really happen. While I was on the way, the service center called and said they would not be able to start working on my car until Monday, but the had a loaner I could use if I wanted to drop the car off, or I could just bring it in on Monday. Just for the hell of it, which would you choose. There is no wrong answer here, just taking an 'exit poll,' just to stay in practice. So, because of that change of plan, I got into the office really early (it was kind of like old times), and had the place all to myself. I left the office around 1:30 and had a couple errands to take care of, and when I got home, I had a pimento cheese half sandwich, and then settled in for a nap. By the time I rustled myself up and went out to feed Barney and the chickens, it was about 65 degrees, the sun was shining, and all was right with the world. Seemingly. I am looking forward to getting a few hours extra sleep over the weekend, and it would be nice if this was the last time we had to 'fall back,' but I am not expecting any miracles. That shriek you hear tomorrow, that you interpret as that of a thirteen year old middle school girl, will actually be emitted from me, trying to install the new printer. I am NOT looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment