Sunday, October 4, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 278/88, 2020 - Sunday

Tomorrow starts another work week. Hmm. I did manage to get all my chores for today done, and even more. My energy spurt continued, and now I can hardly move. Not really, I am just tired. I have the den pretty well put back together, and I did not have to sacrifice any tables for behind the couch. I was actually able to use one of the tables that was already in the den, I just repositioned a couple tables, and I am pretty happy the way things worked out. I still have room for a new La-Z-Boy for that room, and that will be the end of that. I think I have been in an unhappy cycle for a couple weeks, but I think I have turned that corner, and I am getting happier, and I am proud of that. In amongst all the other things I did today, I went by a bike shop in Georgetown, but they were closed. I had been thinking of getting a hybrid or maybe a mountain bike for riding out in this area. I still have my road bike, but I don't think it is a good bike for less than great roads. So, I think I am on the verge of getting (hopefully) a hybrid. I need something to give myself some exercise. Biking is not like exercise to me, it is fun and I enjoy it, and I used to do it all the time and now it is time to start back. I have one early zoom meeting, then I will be off to the office, and then I have another zoom either late morning or early afternoon. I will figure all that out tomorrow. I did not mention it earlier in this post, but there are more iris blooming all around the house, and now the crab apple is blooming. It is honestly a crazy year!

No comments:

Post a Comment