Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 280/86, 2020 - Tuesday

Today was a crazy day. Or maybe I am just going crazy. Probably the latter. Three zoom meetings, then an emergency trip to Kohl's for a couple dark suits that fit (I am a victim on the Covid-19 pounds). You have to buy a variety of sizes because the fitting rooms are closed (for your protection), and take back what doesn't fit. I decided to just take a chance on the 'expando-pants,' and it all seems okay. I also went to the bike shop in Georgetown to find a bike, and they don't have any bikes. I seem to recall that bikes are made in China, and...well, what's the use of going on, you all know what comes after that. This morning, between zoom calls, I moved all the furniture around in the living room. I have to admit, it turned out better than I expected it would. Generally, I come up with a bright idea, and execute the concept, then I am dissatisfied with the results, and put everything back the way it was. I just went and took another look at it, and I am still satisfied with the results. I just had to make sure. I will be going in to Austin early in the morning, and won't be returning until late in the afternoon. It will be a full day: Zoom meeting at 9 (I hope to be in the office early enough), then doing some work at Texas REALTORS® at 10, lunch with Michael and Lynda at Noon, back to Texas REALTORS® at 2, then (hopefully) leaving for home not later than 3:30. I will also need to stop at the grocery on the way home, to pick up some 'essentials!' I took this picture of the roses last night, I had not really paid attention to them, but they are blooming nicely here and there!

No comments:

Post a Comment