Saturday, October 3, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 277/89, 2020 - Saturday

I had a real spurt of energy this morning, I am not sure what came over me. I gave the girls their monthly pills, changed the HVAC filters and vacuumed the grills, treated the headlight covers on the truck with a TurtleWax product I bought a couple weeks ago (they are better, really better, but not like factory new), did a bit of bookkeeping in the home office, moved some plants around, and a few this and thats. I took off late morning just to go for a drive, and ended up in Elgin and Bastrop, and just drove around the old downtown parts of both cities, and enjoyed the calm. Both of those small Texas towns are really lovely. While I was in Bastrop, I took the picture that is accompanying tonight's journal entry. Sometimes, the less said, the better. Cut to the chase! I have a few things on my list for tomorrow, including going in to Austin for a quick visit to the office. I am almost motivated to get the den in the house straightened around, too, but I really need a small size sofa height table. I have a couple in the house right now, but I do not really want to move them from where they are. There is one I have my eye on that I can sacrifice for the cause, but the jury is still out on that. I am hoping the blog/Facebook Gods are more cooperative tonight, I have not liked the way this new journal format is interfacing with Facebook, and it is getting me a little bit discouraged. I start getting blog anxiety every year about this time, trying to decide if I will keep it going. It is a pretty big commitment, and this is finishing up my thirteenth year (or maybe my twelfth year, I'll check that later). Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment