Sunday, October 11, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 285/81 - Sunday

I got all my chores done by 1 o'clock this afternoon, got cleaned up and headed in to Austin to meet with my 2020 TREPAC peeps. This is the first time we have been together since February, and it is good for the heart. We met and did some planning, and a lot of laughing, and a lot of just plain ordinary fun. Tomorrow, we are meeting for breakfast, then planning for the 2021 TREPAC year, then heading to the Texas REALTORS® office for some more meetings. Then, on Tuesday, we have another zoom meeting in the morning, and then I think we are done for this trip. SO...before I did any of this, I had a LONG list of chores to get taken care of, and I managed to get everything accomplished. I am proud to be here with all my leadership family, and I am sure I will have more to report tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment