Sunday, October 25, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 299/67, 2020 - Sunday

I had eight or ten things on my list to get accomplished today, and I got all but one of them scratched off. I did not make it to Steinmart (that was a last minute add-on), and they are all closing their stores. I guess my 'go-to' for clothes will revert back to Burlington. I think Steinmart had better selections for me, but it is what it is. Otherwise, I got everything else done, and went to the grocery and bought $97 worth of mostly dog food. I am not kidding. The girls eat (probably) better than I do, and it is only because I have opposable thumbs and they don't. If it was all left up to them, their entire diet would consist of string cheese...mostly because that is what my diet mostly consists of. To put all the rumors to rest, I actually cooked something tonight for dinner, even if it was just an egg loaf. At least I remembered how to turn the fire under the pan on. I do not see this 'cooking' thing becoming a habit, though. Jody was always happy to see this llama when we would go in to Georgetown. I can hear him saying "such a beautiful animal." I think he said that every time we saw it. I even did laundry tonight, I only have to do it every two or three weeks, but I feel accomplished when it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment