Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 294/72, 2020 - Tuesday

It seems like it should be further into the week already, but I just confirmed, and it is only Wednesday. I got in to the office pretty early this morning, and left to meet Michael and Lynda for lunch at Central Market. Social distancing and all masked up all around. Michael and Lynda are well, and Lynda forgot her phone, so there were no grand baby photos. I think I recall the grand is one month and one day old today. I have seen the photos and she is a beauty. I went back to the office, got some more work done, and then left at about 2:30 to run some errands on the way home. Did I mention that I found a flea on the piglet last night? Well, I did, and I had every intention of stopping on the way home and picking up some Adam's Flea Mist, and I totally forgot about it. No more flea incidents today (so far), and I have an appointment with the pest control people for Friday afternoon. They will spray the dog yard and the inside, so I think it will all be okay. Every time I have a little tickle on my leg or arm I freak out that it is a flea, but apparently it is just the long fur on said arm or leg blowing in the breeze of the ceiling fan. That's what happens when you get old, you lose some hair, but what you have left becomes unreasonably long. Don't believe me, just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment