Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 302/64, 2020 - Wednesday

I thought it was Tuesday all day today, until about 3:30 this afternoon. I am apparently still in a time warp. Today was much more calm than yesterday, and tomorrow will be even more so. I got in to the office at about 9:45, got a great amount of work completed, and I have a great sense of satisfaction about that. I tuned in to the TREPAC Orientation virtual meeting and learned a LOT from the three great presentations. I am lucky to be surrounded by such professional and knowledgable staff and volunteer peeps, combined we all help each other attain greater heights. (Wipes tears from his cheek.) And then it was time to leave the office. I had a couple errands to get done, and now they are. This morning it was absolutely a terrible morning, weather wise. Cold, foggy, rainy, miserable. This afternoon, the sun decided to come out, the temperatures made it to the high 50s, and that was absolutely wonderful. It is supposed to go down to the high 30s tonight, but then we are expecting a warming trend. For the month, we have had just barely a half-inch of rain, and that looks like all we will be getting, no more rain in the forecast for the last three days of this year. Barney was in his usual spot this afternoon when I went out to feed him, and he allowed me to take this quick photo. He's a good boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment