Friday, October 23, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 297/69, 2020 - Friday

At 5:55 this afternoon, it was 55 degrees (but I did not think to take a picture of it until later), and we had received .05" of rain. That is the first measurable rain we have received this month. The cold front came through at about 2 o'clock, just because we saw the wind starting to get a little stronger. I was in Austin at the time, and I was headed north shortly after, and the temperatures started dropping. By the time I got home, it was in the sixties, and the next time I checked it, it was 55. Right now we have dropped another degree. Shortly after I got home, the pest control guy was here, and we have been thoroughly treated for pests. I have not seen any more fleas since the other day, but I do not want to take any chances, either. I am looking forward to a nice sleep tonight, I had opened windows, but I have already closed most of them. I think tomorrow will be sweater weather, and that will be nice. Candy (and maybe Mike) and I are going to go do some running around tomorrow, just to see if we can get into any trouble. Before we meet up, Candy is going to buy too many bushels of tomatoes for something. Whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment