Thursday, October 29, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 303/63, 2020 - Thursday

This right here is enough to ruin your commute, and I am not talking about the people who are in traffic behind this wreck, I am talking about people who were involved in the wreck. The debris field went on for about a mile before I ever got to this actual place. There were bumpers and fenders, pieces both big and small, strewn over three lanes northbound on the Interstate. I must have been about five minutes behind the wreck, because the police (one car) got there at almost the same as I did. There was a civilian directing traffic around, and firetrucks and at least one ambulance was getting to the scene from the southbound side after I already got past this rolled-over vehicle. Somehow, there were cars involved on both sides of the highway, and from what I could tell, the most serious injury was a lady with a hurt arm, hopefully there was nothing worse. Last night, my home printer decided it was tired, and that we had had a good run together, but it was not to be a longer relationship. Try as I might, and even with the help of Mrs. Google, I could revive it, and so it will be joining a recycle bin near you soon. I went to Office Depot on the way in this morning, and after (almost) tears of anxiety, I was able to find a new all-in-one, and now it will take me about a week to get it all set up, but I have the whole weekend to try and do that. I got some work done in the office, and then at 1:30 I was at Texas REALTORS® getting ready getting ready to provide some live banter for the TREPAC auction. We raised over $21K, so I am calling that a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment