Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 301/65, 2020 - tuesday

I have to try and get this done quickly. Ironically, I spent the day moderating panels and this and that for the first day or TREPAC Orientation. I decided that, even though I have not had any issues with my internet connection out here at the Edge of Nowhere, I wanted to go in to Austin just so I could make sure there was no internet connectivity problems. Guess who had no internet this evening when he got home? That's right, ME! My internet is provided via a 'radio' signal, and it just went down. I called the provider, and they had my up and running again in about 20 minutes, but I am really happy that I went in to Austin today for my TREPAC participation. Otherwise, the day was kind of like a time warp, and I was NOT Dr. Frankenfurter. I was not Magenta either, but that is a whole other story. THERE WAS LOTS GOING ON, and it was kind of hard to keep up with all the activities, but the first day is 'a wrap,' and we will keep going for another several days. My participation is lessened for the rest of this week, and it will pick up somewhat next week. SO, here is a challenge for you. There are very few pictures of my when I have my mouth closed or when I am not stuffing food in my face. See if anyone can find a picture of my with my mouth closed or not consuming something. I'll wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment