Saturday, October 24, 2020

Volume 12 - Day 298/68, 2020 - Saturday

I stayed in bed just a teensy bit longer today than usual, but it was nice. I could actually have turned on the heat in the house, but I didn't. I did not open any more windows, either. It is supposed to warm up tomorrow, and then cool back down next week. Generally we do not get a good freeze in the area until about the second week in November, so I still have time before I need to move plants inside the garage. Tomorrow, I need to go back in to Georgetown to pick up a few groceries, and make a stop at Best Buy. I did stop at HEB in Georgetown this morning, and bought two bags of lightly salted potato chips. That is targeted shopping at its' finest! I met up with Candy this morning, and we did some running around. We haven't spent any quiet time together in a while, so that was nice. We had lunch on the square at Gumbo's, I had catfish, veggies and a bowl of red beans, rice and sausage. The menu said one catfish filet, I asked for two filets, and they were plate size, so I had one for dinner tonight. All is well, and it is about time to start thinking about calling it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment