Friday, January 8, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 8/357, 2021 - Friday

It is Friday. Usually that is something we all look forward to, but I am not too sure about this Friday. It is supposed to get really, REALLY cold here over the next four or five days. Overnight on Monday night (I think), the low temperature is going to be in the 20s, and that will be of a little bit of concern. It will be back up into the 40s on Tuesday, and then it will warm up to seasonal temperatures after that, but we do not like the cold. We do not like the hot, either, so it seems we are never satisfied. I guess that is accurate. I grew up in Michigan, and I never really thought about freezing temperatures, it was just something that happened, and we were ready for it. I don't really know if it got below freezing last year at all, but it is an event, here in central Texas. Otherwise, today was a day of some accomplishments. Two good zoom meetings, a few chores, chickens and barn cat fed, and I got my haircut. I even did a little bit of grocery shopping. Tomorrow I will make another trip to the farm; I am slowly moving things, five or six items at a time. No hurry. They may not be as spectacular as sunsets at the farm, but I still have the opportunity to see the sun go down here at the new house, the Lazy house.

No comments:

Post a Comment