Friday, January 15, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 15/350, 2021 - Friday

It's tax day, but it has not been a particularly taxing day. It was not as good of a day as yesterday, but it was not a bad day. It was not the best of times, it was not the worst of times. I think it was just a day. There were lots of good things that happened today; I was on three zoom calls, we got some good work done. One of the better things I did today (IMHO), was to retrieve the pendulum of Jody's grandfather clock that was damaged during the move. Now here is the not so good part. Believe it or not, I cannot figure out how to attach the pendulum. I have seen that clock every day for almost 30 years, and I NEVER studied how the pendulum was attached. It is nowhere near as easy as it sounds, believe me. I have asked Mrs. Google, and she has come up with nothing. I know it cannot be that complicated, and I will devote 15 or 20 minutes here and there until I get it figured out. I went to the farm after I retrieved the pendulum, fed the chickens and fed the cat, but I did not bring a single thing away from the house. I will concentrate on doing some of that over the weekend. I am still on target for getting one room cleaned out per week. I still have plenty of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment