Sunday, January 24, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 24/341, 2021 - Sunday

This is what central Texas has looked like for about the last 36 hours or so. It started yesterday, late morning, and it is supposed to continue through late morning tomorrow. We in Texas are known both for our wines and our whines, and whining is much more common than the wine. I started unloading boxes this morning, and before I headed to brunch, I had all the books on the bookcases and a little bit more. I found some boxes I had apparently hidden in the garage, and I brought a few more boxes this afternoon after my farm visit. I think I have enough to do these next few days without bringing anything gargantuan back from the farm. I am ready for a lighter week. I did stop at Dairy Queen this afternoon, and there are two Cookies & Cream Blizzards in the freezer right now. I hope I remember to eat them before they spoil!

No comments:

Post a Comment