Friday, January 22, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 22/343, 2021 - Friday

Today was another good day, and a beautiful one in central Texas. I had an early morning vendor appointment, and that went really well. At the same time, I had a TREPAC Leadership zoom, and that went well, too. I did a little bit of putzing around, and then Michael and Lynda stopped by with lunch, and they brought the plum tree they had gifted me for Christmas. After a nice lunch, we dug a hole in the back yard (third try was the charm), and the plum tree is now happily planted in the back yard. There are LOTS of big rocks in this area, just a few inches under the soil, which is why we had to dig around for a place to dig. After that, we all went to the farm, and I filled as much stuff from the house into their car that they would allow me. I still think I am making good progress on the farm front, so I am satisfied with that. The weekend has started, and that means I will get more stuff from the farm house to the Lazy House. Candy and Terry are supposed to be at the farm over the weekend as well, and they have called dibs on several items. Everything is (more or less) working out as intended. Barney the cat is happy, the chickens are happy, the cattle are happy, I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment