Saturday, January 9, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 9/356, 2021 - Saturday

Today was kind of a fun day. I stayed in bed pretty late, and that was a pleasure. I figured out how to work the girls bark collars, and put them on them a couple times. The Piglet is NOT a fan of the bark collars, but I think they will work in the long term to keep them from barking at EVERYTHING! Time will tell. I went to the farm twice today, it turned off colder than I expected last night, so I wanted to make sure everything was okay, nothing burst, and it was all fine. I cleaned out the freezer of the refrigerator in the back kitchen, so that is progress. I welcomed my first guest (at least I can't think of any other visitors since I moved in), and it was a pleasure to see my friend Janis. Janis lives in a historic house in Georgetown, and I have known her for 25 years. She also brought the girls some chew toys, so she has friends forever of the girl dogs. One thing about living in town too is, I am just minutes from Target. I can be back and forth from Target for little or no reason. I had intended to make a skillet of hamburger Helper this evening, but once again I was thwarted. When reading the directions, the recipe called for various measurements of water and milk, and I do not have any measuring cups here. So I made an egg loaf instead, and I have it on my list to bring measuring cups from the farm to the new house tomorrow. I expect there will be at least on more trip to Target tomorrow as well, and we may even get snow (or a wintery mix at least) over the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment