Thursday, January 7, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 7/358, 2021 - Thursday

I don't know what the rest of y'all did yesterday, but I went out and bought a bike. It was even before I needed to be distracted from current events. I have been trying to buy a hybrid for a while, planning to get back on the bike and get some exercise. I think biking is really good exercise, but it does not seem like exercise to me. Years ago, I did long distance bike rides, and I loved doing it. I have always been a pretty good bike rider, and it is probably one of the reasons I am still around. I have always been a smart ass, but I could run and ride my bike faster than the people I was smarting off to, so I escaped most of the time. Every now and then I got caught, but I was too much of a smart ass to learn a lesson, and it continues to this day. And yep, that's a kick-stand! I have gone from cool to practical, and that is okay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment