Saturday, February 6, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 37/328, 2021 - Saturday

I did a little bit of investigating today. I pass a food truck court every day, and I have never quite figured it out. So, today, I stopped to check it out. Pretty good, live music venue, playground for small hoomans, a good variety of food, and that is great. better yet, it is less thank five minutes from the Lazy House. Wednesday thru Sunday, 4-8 and noon-8 on the weekends. I will try to check it out next week. It was off then to HEB, where I spent a lot of money, allegedly on food-stuffs, and then off to the farm. My goal for the weekend is to get all the art from the farm to the Lazy House. One more load tomorrow and I should have it all. Overall, I think it was a pretty good day. Brunch is tomorrow at 11, and before that I want to make a quick trip in to Austin, and pick up some stuff I need here on Monday. The plan is to stay home the first three days of next week, and go in to the office the last two. I'm looking forward to a lot of goo things happening at the Lazy House next week. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment