Thursday, May 26, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 146/219, 2022 - Thursday

Truth or Dare? Lip fillers will give you duck lips? Okay, dare! When done correctly, lip fillers create a subtle, natural enhancement in the volume and shape of your lips. Duck lips are usually the result of the person pumping in the filler, and not the filler itself. If done right, your lips will still look like your lips, only better. It was a good walk this morning, and I did get in to the office about 9:30. No, I didn't walk to the office. Tosalyn and I had a 10:30 appointment that took about 10 minutes, and then back to the office. We (really I) had decided today would be a Sandy's Cheeseburger Combo day. If you haven't been to Sandy's on Barton Springs Road lately, you need to go. No telling how much longer it will be there, it is a prime spot for a high-rise condo. After lunch, I got some more stuff done in the office, then headed home. I will be working from home tomorrow, zoom city. Housekeepers are also scheduled for tomorrow morning, and if I am lucky, I will not go anywhere tomorrow. What do you think? I had some extra time at lunch and got some fillers. I think they look just as good as any of the ones I have seen on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment