Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 130/235, 2022 - Tuesday

OMG! The oil of the Prickly Pear Cactus helps reduce dark circles and prevent wrinkly formation, However, it also finds usages as a natural hair conditioner, as it is rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids. A couple days ago, I saw a prickly pear on our morning walk, and noticed it was about to bloom. I miss the cactus on the farm, and I always looked forward to the blooms. I hope you enjoy this photo. After the walk, the ROMEOs went for breakfast, and just kept talking. I think it is really interesting that we walk seven days a week, have breakfast on Tuesdays, wine on Saturdays, and every now and then have dinner together, and we NEVER run out of things to talk about. There are lots of years of experiences between us, and it is just fun to keep talking. I made it to the office, and all was good. I got home this afternoon, watched the news and then went outside to water plants. I timed myself in the plant watering (front and back), and it takes just about an hour. I think on an every-other-day basis, I will only need to water the potted plants, and the bedded plants only on an as-needed basis. The morning was cloudy, the afternoon sunny, hot like Hell, and no rain in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment