Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 137/228, 2022 - Tuesday

Pee is the normal form of communication for dogs. They can gather a lot of information by sniffing another dog's pee. It's important that we not correct or scold the girls for sniffing pee, it's not like they are hooligans (well...) or criminals. My girls don't get a lot of information from each others pee, at least I assume they don't. If they were better on their leashes, they might get to know the neighbors, but so far, I have not had to patience to get them out on their leashes. A nice walk this morning, but I did not get to have oatmeal with the ROMEOs. I was doing a zoom class at 10 this morning, and another one at 1. I am zoomed out for one day. Tomorrow, I won't be able to do the walk,  there is an Advocacy program at the Williamson County board that I will attend, starting at 8:30. Then, Thursday, there is nothing on my schedule, and a couple more zooms on Friday. It will all work out. This is a picture of the girls this morning, checking the mail in the back yard. The morning glories are doing nicely as well, four blooms this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment