Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 145/220, 2022 - Wednesday

Tonight was book club night. Book clubs come in many different forms, from traditional neighborhood small-group gatherings and virtual subscription services, to celebrity book clubs. The concepts are the same, a group of people reading the same book and engaging in discussions about their interpretations of the book. Yep, that is pretty much what we do, and we have a blast doing it. Marge and Dick hosted this month, and the book was set in Australia, and Marge came up with a scene of things in the book. Pretty cute! It was chilly this morning when we walked, and supposed to be cooler tomorrow morning. I got in to the office pretty early, and got everything done. On the way home, I stopped at Home Depot and got a few things, and took a quick nap. I tried my best to avoid the news, and had shredded wheat for dinner. Okay, actually I had potato chips for dinner, the shredded was kind of dessert. There is nothing much on my calendar for tomorrow, Friday will be an at home day. I will have two zooms that will go from 8:30 until 1:30, and then a haircut at 2:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment