Sunday, May 22, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 142/223, 2022 - Sunday

Apparently, a cold front came through last night, along with a little bit of rain. 0.36" of rain according to my gauge. I knew there was some lightning and thunder, but I slept through the rain. A cold front is the leading edge of cooler air masses. They have stronger temperature changes during the fall and spring (now) and during the middle of winter. We are happy that it came through last night and into the very early morning today. When I got up this morning, it was 61 degrees. I considered wearing a jacket on our walk, but toughed it out with just a t-shirt. In the end, I was glistening a little bit. Once I got home, I did some stuff around the house (my to-do list is all done), and then headed off to brunch with Alisha, Candy and Mike. After brunch, I went on a field trip, got pretty close to Marble Falls but came home empty handed. I was looking for something like the top tier of a three tiered water fountain, but could not find anything that would work. I may keep looking, but in the meantime, I have ordered a 1 gallon galvanized oval shaped tub to use at the canine watering station in front of the house. We will see if it gets dog approved. I took a couple naps today, and got a few more things done around the house, including the concentration of hoses for watering plants in the front. It is all about the convenience. If it is too much trouble, the plants will suffer, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment