Sunday, May 15, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 135/230, 2022 - Sunday

There is only one rule for kids painting rocks, and that rule is, there are no rules. All around the neighborhood I see painted rocks that kids paint and put here and there. This one was spied in the pocket park during our morning walk. I like it a lot, and I really like the message, too. Follow the waves. After the walk, I did a few things around the house, and then Deb and Diane came over, and we went back to one of the estate sales I went to yesterday. We all got a few more treasures, at half-price. When we got back home, I headed off to brunch, and then back home for a nap. I had shredded wheat for dinner tonight, and I took care to open the box with the earliest expirations date. You don't need to know anything else about expiration dates. After I finish this journal entry, I will go outside and water stuff in the front of the house. It's hot, but the sun is going down, so it's not crazy hot. I like watering, it's just me and the hose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment