Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Volume 14 - Day131/234, 2022 - Wednesday

A forensic crime scene unit consists of crime scene investigators who document an active crime or accident scene and collect, classify and identify evidence that is later analyzed in a lab. My neighborhood, a generally quiet, tasteful little place, has a moment. When I came home this afternoon, the native drums were beating furiously about the crime scene people two streets over. Of course, I had to see for myself, so off I went. Yep, there they were. Lots of police cars, lots of miscreants hanging around the crime scene, one very large senior citizen dressed only in boxers (no shirt), with ample man-boobs, taking exception to my passing by well below the speed limit. He really got twisted on my second pass, and a few of the delinquents expressed their displeasure with the single finger salute, while I mouthed obscenities at the lack of compassion for my outright show of concern. Whatever. A nice walk this morning, I got in to the office a little bit early, and then Tosalyn and I went and walked a couple properties. We got back to the office, and then our friend Kay (from Houston) stopped at the office and Carrie, Kay and I went next door for lunch at El Mercado. A little more office stuff, and then I got home in time to document the Crime Scene peeps for posterity. Not a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment