Saturday, May 7, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 127/238, 2022 - Saturday

The United States Capitol Building has a staircase of 365 steps from the basement to the top of its outer dome, to represent every day of the year. A lot of the things I do in my life are repetitive. Ass photos, ass grabbing photos (maybe tomorrow), and just mundane things that I am forced to do because of my CDO. I do not particularly expound about all the things I do (I have to use three, not two, not four) paper towels when I visit a public restroom. But some things I do. Take the photo in this journal entry. The sign says 'Internal Relocation Site,' and what that means in English is 'Stairwell.' I just think that is odd, and every time I visit a government building in the nations Capital, I make note of it. Today was a pretty quiet day. I got up and joined the boys for our walk, then I came home and took a nap. After that, I went to CVS, went to HEB, and went to pick up the girls from the kennel. I think they were glad to see me, but you can never be sure. Then I went down for more naps. Tonight was wine night, and there were nine of us there. We had a fun time, and now it is time for me to call it a night. I have a few things on my list for tomorrow, but there should be a few naps in the mix as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment