Monday, May 2, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 122/243, 2022 - Monday

How many monuments and memorials are there is Washington, DC? Well, that's an open question, because your definition of a 'memorial' might be different than mine. News reports are that there are at least 160 memorials, including ones dedicated to Sonny Bono, and victims of the Titanic. I think we were at the Capitol last night when I turned around and saw this sunset. As a fan of clouds and sunsets, I thought you might enjoy this visual, too. The day of meetings and forums started at 8 o'clock this morning (EST), and it was good to see so many people that we have not seen in two or three years. Tomorrow will be another packed day, but it will go on through early evening. I pretty much called it an early night, and did what I usually do on a Monday night, a lot of nothing. Tomorrow will be different!

No comments:

Post a Comment