Sunday, May 29, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 149/216, 2022 - Sunday

On average, dog owners walk their dogs nine times per week, lasting about 34 minutes for each walk. That means that people who walk their dogs spend about 11 days out of the year walking their dogs. Apparently, I am WAY below average. I tried (twice) to walk the girls since I moved to the Curious House. It went pretty well, and I need to start trying to do that again. I have spent big bucks on special harnesses and leashes, so I should start. I expect very much that it would be good for them and good for me. Maybe tomorrow. I have completed (sort of) my quest for putting a dog watering station out by the sidewalk. None of it was a creative thing spawned in my little pea-brain, but I saw another one in the neighborhood. SO...I got the bowl, and could not find a sign on line. I saw ideas, but none of them would work exactly as I envisioned it. I have had this letter board (from Target) for at least six or eight months, which is only a temporary solution at best. I will keep searching, but you get the idea. After walking this morning (sans dogs), I went and bought donuts, got the car washed, went to Walgreen's and took a series of naps. I have a plan to go sit out on the front patio and drink a couple glasses of wine. It is HOT but the humidity is pretty low, so I will make that work.

No comments:

Post a Comment