Sunday, May 8, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 128/238, 2022 - Sunday

WD-40 was first used to protect the outer skin of the Atlas Missile from rust and corrosion. WD stands for Water Displacement. I thought I had read some earlier information about the product, but I don't remember it having anything to do with missiles OR water displacement. I thought it was something about Navy ships. Happy Mother's Day to all of you celebrating today. I went to an Estate Sale this afternoon, and I bought half a can of WD-40 and a paint scraper for $1. On the way back, I stopped at HEB (again) and got more dog food. There are swallows thinking about nesting on the front porch, so I installed some swirly shiny things and two fake owls out there trying to dissuade them. I'll let you know how it works out. Back to the office tomorrow after a week away, I will be happy to get back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment