Thursday, May 12, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 132/233, 2022 - Thursday

Most morning glory flowers unravel into full bloom early in the morning. They're MORNING glories! The flowers usually start to fade a few hours before the 'petals' start showing visible curling. Some morning glories are night-blooming flowers. I was totally surprised this afternoon when I spotted the first morning glory bloom of the season. I had been out in the back yard with the girls and didn't pay attention, and I spied the bloom from inside the house. I waited too long to take the photo that graces this journal entry, but it was BEE-YOU-TIFF-UL. Take my word for it. A nice walk this morning, then in to the office...then we had a luncheon for Tosalyn celebrating her 6th anniversary with our little company. Then home, and then in to Taylor with Dick, Marge, Deb and Jay for catfish at Lucky Duck's. And a good time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment