Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 214/151, 2022 - Tuesday

A green screen allows film production to remain within a sound stage but depict disparate locations and sequences. There are many, many uses for this technique in Hollywood filmmaking, many of them to do with special effects. Over the past several years, I have been portrayed several times before a green screen, and today was just another adventure. My time before the green screens is about winding up, but I would think it would be a once or twice a year occurrence going forward. Fun times! It was a long day. Up again at 5:45AM, in to the office by 9AM, picked up friends at 9:45AM, meeting started at 10AM. Meeting ended at 3PM. In between, I was on a zoom call for an hour. Then the green screen gig for a couple hours, a thirty minute break, and then dinner. I got home just after 9PM, and I am ready to self-medicate and take a long nap. One zoom call tomorrow, and that will be nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment