Friday, August 5, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 217/148, 2022 - Friday

The East Cape in New Zealand, is the first place to see the sunrise each day. There are various places on the East Cape that allows you to look at the earth's first sunrise. Mount Hikurangi is one of the tallest non-volcanic mountains on the North Island where you can see the morning sun rays. The sunrises in other parts of the world are not too shabby, and you don't have to go to New Zealand to see them. The photo accompanying this journal entry was taken this morning, just as I started my walk with Jay and Ginger. I made it in to the office, and before I made it in the door, I had a hissy fit. If you want details, just let me know. But, just to be clear, it was not ALL my fault. It was a busy day in the office, and I had a 1:30 appointment with a new property, and we got back into the office about 2:30. I took care of some last minute stuff, and headed home close to 4, and got home close to 5. I managed to take a nap during the news, and that is always something I look forward to. I don't have a lot of plans for the weekend; there will be a couple estate sales tomorrow, brunch on Sunday, and Jay and Deb and I are planning a matinee movie on Sunday. It will be fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment