Thursday, August 11, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 223/142, 2022 - Thursday

"Build a better mouse trap, and the world will beat a path to your door." This quote, commonly attributed to Ralph Waldo Emerson, is as true today as when it was originated in the late 19th century. Products are tried to be improved upon daily, but I found one today that I have NEVER seen before. The sanitary seat cover! Just wave your hand in front of the sensor (or push the green button) and a fresh seat cover rolls out and the previously sat upon seat cover rolls away and is destroyed. There was a whole graphic on the wall explaining the whole thing. I was fascinated. I pushed the green button and waved my hand in front of the sensor a couple times, just to behold the awesomeness of the whole thing. This, while also secreted in a stall at O'Hare, waiting for my flight to board. Is that TMI? Probably, but you know if I saw this eighth wonder of the world, I had to see it in a bathroom somewhere. There wasn't an ad in the in-flight magazine (which apparently no longer exists), so just follow the directional arrows, and there you have it. Whatever... If you remain curious, you can get more information at www.brillseat.com. You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment