Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 243/122, 2022 - Wednesday

I am not sure about this, but if I were the owner of a +/- $240K automobile (it's just a car), I probably would not want it on a trailer in the middle of rush hour traffic in downtown Austin. My first concern would be, why is it being transported on a trailer? The Bentley Continental GT (Gran Tourer), can accelerate from zero to 60 mph in 3.9 seconds (just a little slower than the Tesla), with a top speed of 198 mph. Why does anyone need a car that can go 198 mph, if you are going to have it pulled in a trailer. Whatever. It was an early and a long day today. Up at 5, in the car at 6, at my destination at 7 for an 8 o'clock class. Luckily, I knew there was a big wreck southbound, so I avoided that. I would have made a stop at the office, but the wreck also meant that the road I needed to take to the office was clogged, so I just got to Buda about 45 minutes earlier than I needed to. Not terrible. A good (but long) class that provided me with ZERO continuing education credit, but it was stuff I need to know about. Unfortunately, I became the guy in class that asked too many questions. BUT, I passed, got the certification, and now I am close to being ready to snooze off.

No comments:

Post a Comment