Saturday, August 20, 2022

Volume 14 - Day 232/133, 2022 - Saturday

Hands down, I was the estate sale winner today. I found three or four things that I could not live without, and Pam gifted me with something else I could not live without. It is really interesting about how many things I can't live without. We did not get any rain today, and the sprinklers are still turned off. We are expecting more rain next week, and the high temperatures will be in the upper 80s at least a couple days next week. I did one load of clothes this morning, and finally remembered to put them in the dryer this afternoon. I may think about doing another load tomorrow. The girls and I have been piled up on the couch most of the afternoon, watching a Joan Crawford marathon. Mildred Pierce right now. Whatever Happened to Baby Jane earlier (the second time this week). Nothing else exciting planned so far for tomorrow, I may go back to one of the estate sales, just to see what is left, and then maybe I'll see what is playing at the local cinema. And naps. At least a couple naps.

No comments:

Post a Comment